To RSVP for our Lunch & Learn please fill out the form below or call
Common Signs of Hearing Loss
- You hear people speaking but you have to strain to understand their words.
- You frequently ask people to repeat what they said.
- You frequently complain that people mumble.
- You play the TV or radio louder than your friends, spouse and relatives.
- You cannot hear the doorbell or the telephone or environmental sounds, such as birds.
- You find that looking at people when they speak to you makes it easier to understand.